Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MACs Ruby Woo

So I have invested in the infamous Ruby Woo!! Debenhams were doing 10% off some of there 'Beauty' products and on a whim I thought I wouldn't miss this great oppurtunity on saving a few pounds on MAC products!!

Since I ordered online I obviously could not swatch the lipsticks, so I thought I'd play it safe and order Ruby Woo. As you may or may not know, it is a blue based red that has a matte finish and suits all skin tones. (For reference I am a NC37/NC40)



My thoughts: It definately is a universal red and it very flattering on my skin tone. It looks beautiful in the sun and I'm sure it'll look just as gorgeous in the autumn/winter time. I usually rock this with winged eyeliner and false lashes! It's a staple red that everyone should own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment